ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO TODAY

ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO TODAY (August 18, 1916). Construction progresses on the National McKinley Birthplace Memorial​. The first photo shows the Court of Honor under construction. In the second picture, roofing on the library wing is nearly done. Note the frame buildings in the foreground of this picture. These were razed in 1917.

taken 8181916a     taken 8181916b

Comments are closed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: